- Owned by
- Lee Erickson
- Body style
- Single Cutaway Hollowbody
- Ebonized Rosewood with Split Humped Blocks inlays
- Modern Ceramic Magnet FilterTron (neck)
- Master Volume
- Master Tone (knob)
- Plain plastic knobs
- ABM/Gretsch Adjustamatic Roller
- Bigsby B-6C (V-cutout)
Copper foil glued to pickguard back to eliminate static noise from pickguard rubbing.
- Unusual factory features
This guitar has parallel bracing bars. The totally acoustic cousins of this era are x-braced.
There is no tone post in this guitar.
- Added to Gretsch-GEAR
- 5 years ago Last modified 2016-05-10 14:03:12
I was trying to find a big body jazz box about 2003. Found this one in a local shop. At first, i refused to play it, but the salesman persisted. Fell in love, own it now.