- Owned by
- Body style
- Single Cutaway Hollowbody
- Smoke Green/Darker Smoke Green
- Ebony with Neo-Classic (thumbnail) inlays
- Early "smooth" FilterTrons (neck)
- Space Control
- Bigsby B-6
Grover 133N Deluxe machine heads
Have the “G” tailpiece and tuning keys.
- Unusual factory features
Original case, brown, and strap.
- Added to Gretsch-GEAR
- 6 months ago Last modified 2020-04-19 10:39:08
Bought it for $125 in Milwaukee,WI in 1982 from the original owner, who used it in a Country and Western band.