- Owned by
- Body style
- Single Cutaway Hollowbody
- Lotus Ivory/Jaguar Tan
- Ebony with Neo-Classic (thumbnail) inlays
- Vintage "Patent Number" FilterTron
- Bigsby B-6 (breakaway arm)
New pat grover tuners fitted and coil tap switch. As I am not the original owner I don't know why or when. Note also the additional small knob under the pick guard
Probably refinished in ivory and coffee.
Amazing sound through my Mesa Boogie!
- Unusual factory features
Bought in San Jose second hand. Refinished by previous owner who replaced the tuners, fitted a coil tap switch and resprayed in ivory front and coffee back.
Number states 6125 , is this a single anniversary that has been converted to double?
- Added to Gretsch-GEAR
- 8 months ago Last modified 2020-03-25 20:26:18
Bought second hand in 1987. Don't know if it was converted from a single to a double anni? Any obsevations welcome