- Owned by
- Body style
- Single Cutaway Hollowbody
- White/Black Sparkle
- Ebonized Rosewood with Neo-Classic (thumbnail) inlays
- Delrin/Synthetic Bone
- Modern Ceramic Magnet FilterTron
- Bigsby B-6
- Master volume control added.
- Pickup selector moved to the upper bout.
- Graphite bridge saddles.
- Faux bridge plinth.
- Filter'Tron pickups fitted.
- Sperzel locking machine heads.
- Chet Atkins "Wire" Bigsby arm.
- Unusual factory features
Came stock with a Bigsby B6, not the licensed Bigsby as advertised.
- Added to Gretsch-GEAR
- 3 years ago Last modified 2015-12-05 00:44:24
Purchased from Mid West Music in Ballarat, while still under the ownership of Russell White in mid 2000. Graphite saddles were fitted to the bridge a few months later.
Wiring circuit altered by Sandy Richards, to include a master volume on the cutaway, and move the pickup selector to the upper bout in early 2001.
Pre-Fender Filter'Tron pickups were fitted in mid 2005 by Darren Garth at Guitar Emporium. The gold pickup bezels were purchased from A&B Music in Geelong, and fitted a few weeks later.
Sperzel locking machine heads were fitted to the guitar in mid 2006, and the faux bridge plinth made out of a scrap piece of wood, and fitted at the same time.
The crooked arm was fitted to the Bigsby in mid 2013, and the guitar is tuned down to C.