- Owned by
- Body style
- Single Cutaway Hollowbody
- Smoke Green/Darker Smoke Green
- Ebony with Neo-Classic (thumbnail) inlays
- '58-60 "Patent Applied For" FilterTron (neck)
- Neck pickup volume
- Neck Pickup Tone
- G-Arrow knobs
- Bigsby B-6C (V-cutout)
The V-cutout Bigsby has been added recently, along with a Proteus Aluminium Bar Bridge, sounds and plays great.
- Unusual factory features
Later in the '59 production Annies I believe as it has both the PAF Filtertron, the light trestle bracing and the 2 1/2" deep body. Nothing unusual, that's just what this batch had I guess.
- Added to Gretsch-GEAR
- 6 years ago Last modified 2014-07-26 01:44:54
Bought it knowing it would need a neck re-set - a certain Gretsch book author kindly helped find a luthier who could do the re-set without mucking up the original paint job - and it worked out very nicely indeed, thanks man!