- Owned by
- Body style
- Single Cutaway Hollowbody
- Ebony with unknown inlays
- Delrin/Synthetic Bone with zero fret
- Grover Imperial with "Kidney Bean" buttons
- Bigsby B-6C (V-cutout)
A Moseley Special Tru-Arc Bridge (BR-120 with 2-5/32 string spacing).
I plan to use the stationary Chet Atkins Bigsby bracket.
- Unusual factory features
Special limited edition (70-72 made). Gretsch G6122-1959HOF Chet Atkins Country Gentleman.
Differs from the standard G6122-1959 Country Gentlman:
Color: Orange.Painted f-holes: Trimmed in white.Nameplate on Headstock: Chet Atkins Hall of Fame Country Gentleman.
- Added to Gretsch-GEAR
- 6 years ago Last modified 2014-07-10 09:06:08