Your Tunes

You’ll Accomp’ny Me”

"You'll Accomp'ny Me" Nice photos of the 1997 Duane Eddy 6120.

Thank you Senojnad and Sgt Rock. Burch

Such a startling song with that hypnotic I-IV chord progression. Great atmosphere, so insistent.

Good job.

The only thing better than an effective two-chord song (see also The Seeds' " Pushin' Too Hard") is an equally effective one-chord song.... For next time, try Harry Nilsson's "Coconut". For one C7 chord, it's trickier than you think.

Thanks Tartan. Do play pipes? Moonshine and scotch whiskey mmmmmmm. I'm usually a three chord man, but always liked Seger's "You'll Accomp'ny Me".

Thanks Tartan. Do play pipes? Moonshine and scotch whiskey mmmmmmm. I'm usually a three chord man, but always liked Seger's "You'll Accomp'ny Me".

– Bigsbyslur

Never mastered the pipes. struggled with learning on the chanter first, and then got tired of dying sheep being attracted to my front door from the sound.

Figured it was safer to stick to string instruments and the occasional harmonica & theremin.

Too cool. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks Troy. We are really having having fun with the new Hi Def Canon video camera. It gives our recordings another great dimension.

Register Sign in to join the conversation