Your Tunes

Without You

Uploaded my arrangement of the great song titled "Without You" written by Pete Ham and Tom Evans. The song was recorded by many artists. Without You
GaryL

That was very nice. Wish I could do that. What gear did you use?

Uploaded my arrangement of the great song titled "Without You" written by Pete Ham and Tom Evans. The song was recorded by many artists. Without You
GaryL

– GaryL

very nice job, Gary.

Pete Ham was working on one song and Tom Evans had been working on another song. Without You was a combination of both songs. Pete and Tom were very talented writers. Badfinger was a great music group of that era. again, very nice job on the song, Gary.

Thanks Suprdave and Sgt Rock. Suprdave, It's been a while since I recorded this song. I used a Gretsch Nashville Classic guitar with a direct box and recorded into Audacity with no pedals. I used Audacity's echo/delay on the guitar track. I made the backing track using BIAB (band in a box) and imported that into Audacity. I would do it differently today. GaryL

Superb job Gary!! Beautiful tone and relaxing tempo. Backing track suits the tune and your playing. Very high entertainment value for this performance.

Register Sign in to join the conversation