Your Tunes

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

Shameless self promotion of a cover song I did with one very talented singer.

One of my favorite songs, and you all did it Justice Plus-Plus!

Paul/FF909

Thank You! I will forward your comments to her. I'm sure she will be pleased I've played few short acoustic duo gigs with her and the way she sings can really send shivers done your spine.

Very precise pitch. She stays below the "over stylized" threshold, (to my taste). A very good and strong voice. I'd like to hear more of her singing.

I really like the arrangement too. Doesn't get in her way.

Hey Jukka; What's the nationality? The talent and voice show in this ethnic offering also.

Kun aika on

Looks like Steeple may know.

Yes, Steeple got the finnish greetings correct!

You can find various videos of her performances from youtube. She participated Finnish Idols television show back in 2012 and got to the finals. I am very lucky to have a chance now to collaborate with her.

As JW points out very exacting pitch. No hint of scooping, which in my a cappella world is a cardinal sin. Lovely tone that doesn't get thin in her upper register.

Yes, Steeple got the finnish greetings correct!

You can find various videos of her performances from youtube. She participated Finnish Idols television show back in 2012 and got to the finals. I am very lucky to have a chance now to collaborate with her.

– Jukka

Thanks Jukka. I did find her catalog of videos on you tube and listened to several.

Here is one video from our duo gig, where she rocked the "house of the rising sun" with earth shaking performance.

And here I figured that I'd heard enough of HORS 45+ years ago, She breathes new life, and passion, into it. I like your back up as well Jukka.

Very nice arrangement, Jukka. The Winehouse approach is in precisely the same idiom and sonic era as the original, but more sombre and forlorn. The slightly dangerous edge it imparts to the plaintive lyric lends an extra dimension.

Very well sung too- no florid nonsense- clear, strong, sincere singing.

Very, very nice - I liked that a lot.

Thank you! I had lot of fun trying to recreate the 60's style production/arrangement with some modern (Winehouse) influences.

Outstanding sound, arrangement, vocalist, and instrumentation. Great to hear a Jukka production again!

Thanks! I posted our latest video in this thread, but then had second thoughts and tried to quietly delete it. Didn't realize that deleting a post would bump up this thread to the top again Sorry! Well bumping again with the video...

Register Sign in to join the conversation