Your Tunes

Western Swing with “Addictive Drums”

Our GP friend Geoff V. gave me the hint to try out "Addictive Drums" for my recordings, since my expander sounds are not too good. I must say, I was really impressed. I got the "AD PAK - Jazz brushes". The sounds are exellent for Western Swing and Country too though. I didn´t do much editing or mixing, just dropped the sounds into an existing recording of mine:

Link...

Hope you like it.

Nice!!

Great Jimmy Bryant feel to the tune, you play it really well and smoothly, and the drum track sounds good.

:D

Nice!!

Great Jimmy Bryant feel to the tune, you play it really well and smoothly, and the drum track sounds good.

– NSM

Nice!!

– NSM

Thanks!

That was marvelous Buddy!8-)

BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO!!!

STANDING OVATION!!!

That was fantastic. Nice nod to "Night Rider" but very much an original. And of course, what were you playing?

HOT DIGGY! That was cool.

Great stuff Buddy, really nice way to end my working week. Nice smooth playing, hats off to ya :D

Outstanding! I think I will go sell my guitars now! :(

Thanks everybody, glad you like the tune. I recorded it before I owned my G5120. I used a Japanese custom tele you can see on some of my tube videos like here: Link... It has a pretty swingin sound on the humbucker position. I´m about to apply the new drum sounds to my previous recordings, do some new stuff and maybe make a little instrumental CD. But this will take some time I think.

Every time I read this kind of feedback, I still feel proud I managed to drag you overhere.

Holger, I told you that was good stuff, didn't I? Even a deaf dog without ears can hear this playing is great!

Glad you liked the Addictive Drum quality; your work deserves it.

I hope you can come see Cousin Harley in Holland next month. Who knows what could happen... That CD, let's have it!

Great playing, Buddy. Really enjoyed that. :)

that was great. Thumbs up. Where can I learn that ?

Wow Suhweeeeet!! I love it!! I just got done mowing my yard and was listening to Joel Patterson and the Modern Sounds while I was on the tractor, and you have that same vibe! Really cool!!

Wow!!!!! Great sounding, now you need a steel and a fiddle, you would be right there with "Sleep at the Wheel"! Nice job,I enjoyed that!

Register Sign in to join the conversation