Your Tunes

Thought I’d post again and hope you like it

Tune is by Richard Hudson. Thinking of Chet. How good Is that?

Great tune and great execution. But should probably be performed in a suit with an open collar, no?

Very nice.!

And agree with Strummerson on clothes

Really well done! Of course, now that's going to be playing on the jukebox in my mind for the rest of the morning.

Very well done, as always, Paul.

I wish I could play it that well. You are so very kind, Taffy. I don't know why, but much appreciated. Thanks.

That was really well played, I'm in awe!

The synced videos were really spooky frightening tho. Must we all now have that as a minimum performance standard? Aarrghh!!!

With best regards, Lee

So, I know you had mentioned a ReLo to either Nash or KY...

Whereabouts these days?

And keep the tunes coming!

You and Richard need to track with one another...

thanks, Taffy. another great tune.

I wish I could play it that well. You are so very kind, Taffy. I don't know why, but much appreciated. Thanks.

– Richard Hudson

you do play that well my friend.

Very nice... what kind of nylon string guitar is that? beautiful!

Beautiful composition Richard, and wonderfully interpreted Paul. Such a delightfully relaxing tune. Perfect to have a listen to when there's no distractions around.

I just rolls along with effortless ease!

The nylon-string guitar is sounding great. Soft warmth on the wound strings, bell clarity on the plains, very even dynamic through the registers.

Wonderful stuff. Great way to start the morning. Diolch Taffy

Great song and great performance! I'm sitting at work grinning from ear to ear!

I love your clips, Taffy, Superb playing with wonderful expression and timing, always a delight to listen to.

Thanks everyone, I can't help but love that tune by Richard. I'd post it every week if I could lol.

Register Sign in to join the conversation