Your Tunes

Some new tunes I’ve been working on

I was bitten by the writing bug again a while back and have been pouring a lot of my free time into getting pen to paper, and fingers on the strings. Still working out the home recording thing(s). Regardless, I'd appreciate if you guys would give some of my stuff a listen.

Thanks

Link All White Falcon on this one.

Link Falcon and acoustic here.

Nice playing. I like the vocals, too.

Nice playing. I like the vocals, too.

– Suprdave

Thanks! I’ve always been a pretty terrible singer, but singing in my truck, for a couple hours a day (long commute), has really paid dividends. I wouldn’t subject anybody to the “early stuff”.

Great tunes! I like the story telling songwriting style. Guitars are killer! What's the chain? Are you drumming too? Hoping an album comes outta this!

Great tunes! I like the story telling songwriting style. Guitars are killer! What's the chain? Are you drumming too? Hoping an album comes outta this!

– hilosean

Yeah, drumming, singing, bass, keys, guitar, the whole shebang (on all the SoundCloud tunes). My dream in life would be to write for others. So, I don't think anything more than posting to SoundCloud, or maybe YouTube, in the future, is in the cards. I stopped playing out once our kids came along, and really just write and record as a hobby (and as a way to get said kids involved/interested in playing music). Thanks for listening, and the kind words!

Register Sign in to join the conversation