Your Tunes

Sneak peek at the new Cousin Harley CD

I'm glad to finally announce the new CD is almost ready! Not many people realize but this November, Merle Travis would have turned 100. I've been wanting to do a tribute to him for a long time. figured this was as good a time as any. Heres a taster Link

I'm digging that, thank you Sir ! Literally an hour later and I cant get it out of my head, a GREAT sign

Pretty guitar sound Paul! That song reminds me of Bear Necessities.

Terrific work there Paul!! That's put a big ol' smile on Merle's face lookin' down on ya'!

Fantastic! Can't wait for this album Paul

Awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on this album.

So very excited, Paul! I'm a big fan of your music and this sounds/looks like a great next offering!

Hey Paul, How about setting up pre-sales? Start collecting money now! I'm ready to order...........all the kids are do'in it!

Great tone and great playing, as usual. Nice job, Paul! Thanks for sharing the sneak preview.

Terrific news, i can't wait to hear it.

I'm glad to finally announce the new CD is almost ready! Not many people realize but this November, Merle Travis would have turned 100. I've been wanting to do a tribute to him for a long time. figured this was as good a time as any. Heres a taster Link

– paul pigat

shared to #gretschmafia on FB! This is goooood.

Class,i'll be buying that sir!

I'm with Grez,i'm ready to order now.

Put me down for one.

Oh yeah, Paul. Very nice playing AND singing. I will look forward to hearing more of that.

It's on my "to buy" list too, Paul. I really like the sample.

Also checked out "Divorce me COD" / The Memphis Kings. Liked that one a lot too.

Excited about the album but even more excited about the possibility of a tour? At least down the West Coast???

I buy very few albums these days but that one is destined to be in my collection - great stuff.

The guitar is as slick, sweet and freewheeling as always. Lovely vocal too and super sounds on the rhythm section. Fantastic.

Register Sign in to join the conversation