Your Tunes

Rebel Rouser Cover

New to the Gretsch community... thought I would link up one of my songs from my latest cd. This is my cover of Duane Eddy's Rebel Rouser- by means of layered tracks, I play all the instruments, handclaps, and supply the background vocals with the exception of the tenor saxophone, which is performed by my good friend Grant Bower. Enjoy! Link...

Welcome to the Pages! Nice job on Rouser too.

Well, according to the one who knows best..."You did a great job and it was fun for me to hear. Thanks, Matt."

Duane Eddy

Well, according to the one who knows best..."You did a great job and it was fun for me to hear. Thanks, Matt."

Duane Eddy

– Deed Eddy

Duane Eddy

– Deed Eddy

Doesn't get much cooler than that!

Can't go wrong with that endorsement. 8-o :D

Duane Eddy

– Deed Eddy

Duane Eddy

– Deed Eddy

Eh....what does that guy know........?

:P

Seriously though, great job!!!!!

Congratulations on your performance and great comment from the Master.

Getting Duane's Seal of Approval is about as good as it gets. You are a fine player and welcome to The Gretsh Pages, the best guitar forum in the universe.

Humbled and grateful for your responses, especially from Mr. Eddy. I'm glad the song was done justice!

Welcome to the GDP, Matt. Always good to hear the Rouser. Congratulations on the good comments also, and especially from the man himself. Good luck on the CD.

Register Sign in to join the conversation