Your Tunes

Our cover of Charlie Feathers “Why don’t you”

Our band recorded a handful of songs both originals and some covers. I like how this one sounds. It was an all analog studio with 50s equipment.

Guess which guitar I used in this song. A DSW, 1964 Tenny or a 1958 Anni?

Why don't you

Ahhh....I loves me a Charlie Feathers tune and what better way to enjoy a mid-morning coffee than with some stellar Rockabilly?

Killer authentic Rockabilly Andreas! Super tight band!

I’d hazard a guess that you played a ‘58 Annie on this, but whatever you played it sounds awesome.

Ahhh....I loves me a Charlie Feathers tune and what better way to enjoy a mid-morning coffee than with some stellar Rockabilly?

Killer authentic Rockabilly Andreas! Super tight band!

I’d hazard a guess that you played a ‘58 Annie on this, but whatever you played it sounds awesome.

– Wheelgrinder

Thank you! Well I actually used my 64 Tennesseean. She sounded closest to the original song.

Strange some comments have disappeared here since yesterday. I remember somene asked about Tail records. Vince? Lars sold his old studio equipments (I am not sure why) to others including Andreas at Flipsville Records where we recorded. If you have spotift here's one of our own songs. Why can't you understand

I didn't want it to look like I was derailing the thread regarding tail records and studio talk so I took mine down. Any how, I liked the sound

I didn't want it to look like I was derailing the thread regarding tail records and studio talk so I took mine down. Any how, I liked the sound

– Vince_Ray

No worries Vince! I am glad you asked. Lars did a wonderful work at his studio and I have most of the records he released. He had bands from all over Europe that wanted his raw authentic sound.

Register Sign in to join the conversation