Your Tunes

Original instrumental - The Boxer!

Hey guys,

I put a tune up recently that might interest a few of you, it’s called “the boxer!”

I’m using a 57 RI 6128 duo jet and an old blood noise endeavours oil can delay. Flat wounds too, it’s a murky old sound but I had fun with it!

Hope you like it!

Regards,

Adrian

Day-Yam, Adrian! That is some wild ass, magical picking, that is. Thanks for posting.

Holy Schnikes!

Great job, Adrian!

Cool stuff!

Holy Heck! Nice finger pickn' and loved the tune. Totally cool punch at the end!

sweeeeeeet! NIvce picking and cool instrumental.... I have a 2005 6128 TSP... may be my best guitar ever.

Good tune, great grungy tone, very assured and musical playing.

Hey man, sorry for the slow reply! I’ve been working a few jobs to catch up from the years of practicing!! Thank you so much!

Thanks man!! I posted this a few days ago and it’s been manic since, nice to come back to such validating feedback haha!!

Haha I didn’t think anyone would still be watching by then!! Thanks so much!!

Thank you kindly!

Cheers man, as I mentioned in another response I’m working pretty hard to get ahead at the moment and not getting the practice I used to, so that’s always encouraging to hear those things!

Good tune, great grungy tone, very assured and musical playing.

– NSM

I just realised I’ve been responding without quoting, good luck matching my responses to your kind feedback, dammit! Thanks mate, appreciated!

Tearing it up Adrian!!

– paul pigat

Thanks Paul!

Register Sign in to join the conversation