Your Tunes

Original Guitar EP # 62

Hello all my Gretsch-peeps!

I'm back with another EP. I released my 62nd guitar EP this past weekend...titled "The Ridiculousness Of It All".

As always, it's free to listen to and download on Bandcamp. I also have the option for people to pay any amount if they want, and I donate 100% to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. ( The plan was to release a new EP per month...I'm sure it will eventually wind down to less frequently, but so far I've been able to do it 62 times! LOL!! )

Anyway, here is the Bandcamp link: Link

Also, here are the videos I made for two of the tracks...

"Worst Looking Hat I Ever Saw (It Looks Good On You Though)" -

and "Believe" -

As I always state in these posts about my music...I'm no shredder by any means, just a guy that likes to play melodic guitar that comes from a songwriting background from previous original-song bands when I was younger!!

I'd love for y'all to have a listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

-Eric

I'm listening now. These are some catchy instrumentals starring guitar melodies as the hooks. I love all of the whammy on "The Ridiculousness Of It All". Great playing!

I'm listening now. These are some catchy instrumentals starring guitar melodies as the hooks. I love all of the whammy on "The Ridiculousness Of It All". Great playing!

– BuddyHollywood

Thanks you!! Appreciate the comments. Thanks for listening.

Cool stuff, for sure. Very impressive that you can keep this up this long and still come up with some very decent licks.

Khudos!

Cool stuff, for sure. Very impressive that you can keep this up this long and still come up with some very decent licks.

Khudos!

– Suprdave

Thank you sir!

Register Sign in to join the conversation