Your Tunes

New song - “Keep it On”

So much to enjoy here- the springy triplet/straight/60s drums, bubbly plectrabass, punchy guitars in a strong supporting role and the festival-friendly 'Nanana' hook which gives the reflective lyric a high contrast liberating joy- love that duality.

Frothy pop songs are really tough to write, this is a real goodie. Catchy on first listen, with much to hold the interest on repeated plays.

That's a very catchy song! Thanks for sharing. I could totally hear Ringo Starr singing this song.

That's a very catchy song! Thanks for sharing. I could totally hear Ringo Starr singing this song.

– BuddyHollywood

That´s the idea!

:)

So much to enjoy here- the springy triplet/straight/60s drums, bubbly plectrabass, punchy guitars in a strong supporting role and the festival-friendly 'Nanana' hook which gives the reflective lyric a high contrast liberating joy- love that duality.

Frothy pop songs are really tough to write, this is a real goodie. Catchy on first listen, with much to hold the interest on repeated plays.

– ade

Wow! I love your review! Thanks a lot

:)

It's true, though. You don't have any frontiers, you're credible in any format, music just flows from you and courses wherever it likes.

You're very much admired and respected here.

Nobody does it Erbetta!

wow..wasn't expecting that!!...never saw or heard you sing before!

i agree ^, total ringo style pop tune...

like the "underwater" guitar solo

good for you

rock on

cheers

wow..wasn't expecting that!!...never saw or heard you sing before!

i agree ^, total ringo style pop tune...

like the "underwater" guitar solo

good for you

rock on

cheers

– neatone

Thanks! Are you still in SF? I'll try to book a gig there next time I'm California

Register Sign in to join the conversation