Your Tunes

New ENOS album out now

Hi folks, hope you're all well. My band ENOS's new album 'All Too Human' is out now. You can listen to it at this link : http://stargunmusic.bandcam...

It's on Spotify as well. If you're old school you can buy the CD and if you're eeeeeven older school than that, the vinyl is coming out this year.

I drum on this record but thought it was still worth posting. The album's been getting great reviews all over Europe, and even just outside of Europe too. It's proggy-stoner, so if you're into that then give it a listen :D

Just got a chance to listen to this, Sparky. Damn! Cool stuff. Love the Album art as well. I opened a new window so I could listen while perusing the GDP. DAMN! Cool Stuff!

Wow! I second Dave's remarks! Even about the album art! Good Job!! 8-)8-)8-) (it reminds me of that Heavy Metal soundtrack!)

thanks guys :) I love that 'Heavy Metal' soundtrack. The guy that did the artwork is called Alex Von Wieding who's done a lot of art work for big stoner and metal bands so we were really chuffed to get him. Thankyou again for your kind words :)

Amazing! Love the end of "All too human", throughout the song I was waiting for those crashes to start ringing, :D. Listening to "Left for Dead" now, great harmonies.

You guys can be proud.

Right? I'm listening again.

Register Sign in to join the conversation