Your Tunes

New Album ‘Pasquinade’

You are cordially invited...

... to an album of original music where Folk, Jazz, Acid, Country and Rock elements form a diverse psychedelic soundscape with lyrics which take the listener on a journey through a dark and mysterious realm. It's a bit Byrds. It's a bit Cardigans. It's a bit deranged Scotsman. It's out now.

Excepting drums, percussion, a bit of woodwind and double bass on a couple of tracks, all the singing and instruments you can hear are my fault.

With beautiful cover artwork by Dennis Lowe, GDP member Noggsly and Diane Roberts, the C.D. is available direct from this website-

https://www.pasquinade.space/

A couple of tracks can be heard on Soundcloud-

https://soundcloud.com/user...

Whether or not you are contemplating a purchase, please consider clicking and sharing the links. All listens and social media posts help to generate oxygen and interest.

Cool,an electric 12 just brings something extra to the table,for me anyway.

Ade sent me links to some tracks recently and I was very impressed. Guitars galore and really nice production.

Well worth checking out.

Sent this morning Paul. Many thanks for accepting your cordial invitation!

And thanks all for your encouragement, support and well-wishes. It's highly appreciated.

Nice tunes, really like the acoustic intro and vocal melody on Aspen (also nice electric stuff here too), and that electric 12 on "you're cordially invited" definitely got me going. Great work!!!

Congratulations, Ade! Releasing music is always a milestone. Artwork looks great. CD ordered.

Those are great!

Congrats on a finished product.

Suprdave, getting it finished, packaged, done is actually quite a relief.

Sascha, I sent it today, should be with you soon.

And Daniel, it's always fun to go a bit goofy on a 12. Very liberating. I added a follow on your Soundcloud, hope that's okay.

Thanks, all.

Suprdave, getting it finished, packaged, done is actually quite a relief.

Sascha, I sent it today, should be with you soon.

And Daniel, it's always fun to go a bit goofy on a 12. Very liberating. I added a follow on your Soundcloud, hope that's okay.

Thanks, all.

– ade

I think your 12 string was PERFECT for that song!!!! I love that you're following my page (I don't have many followers), because I don't really promote myself that much. I added a new song to the page today, but it's just a cover song...

https://soundcloud.com/dani...

I'm CD-free these days, but I like what I'm hearing on soundcloud! Any chance for a Spotify distribution?

Otter, a very on-point message.

I really don't want to sell this without the artwork, it's intrinsic to the entity. However, after considering your idea a compromise is in order. Any verified CD purchase can have an mp3 download link included.

How does that sound?

A satisfactory workaround, I think. Not a CD player to be found at home, work, or abroad in my life.

I will cherish and display the artwork while importing the tracks to my phone.

Purchase to be made via the "pasquinade.space" link above?

Yessir, that's the link.

The CD arrive in southern CA today Ade. Fantastic, Thank you

So glad it's got to you safe and sound RcktBrewMan. Sincere thanks for your support.

Register Sign in to join the conversation