Your Tunes

Mr B - a tune for my friend Bear

Thank you all for the approval. It really does matter to me in this case as it's not just what it is but what it says to the listener, and that I hoped would be Bear.

Great work there, Taffy. Bear would be so proud.

When do we get a report from you about life in Nashville thus far? Maybe a new thread about that?

I always enjoy your playing, Paul. Hearing this piece reminds me once again how apparently impoverished I am for never having known Bear, except for the jokes he used to post here. I'm sure I would have liked him instantly. It was a beautiful piece of music.

Great work there, Taffy. Bear would be so proud.

When do we get a report from you about life in Nashville thus far? Maybe a new thread about that?

– Ric12string

Hey Bob, thanks for that and you reminded me that I have to put together my journey from LA to Nashville so will do that.

Hey Bob, thanks for that and you reminded me that I have to put together my journey from LA to Nashville so will do that.

– Taffy

And be sure to share with us, to the extent that you are comfortable in doing so, your efforts to break into the music scene there and what you experience along the way. Let us all live vicariously through you.

Simply beautiful, Steve would have loved it.

And be sure to share with us, to the extent that you are comfortable in doing so, your efforts to break into the music scene there and what you experience along the way. Let us all live vicariously through you.

– Ric12string

Will do Bob.

Bendigedig (excellent) Taffy.

You're a fine player and composer, and I'm sure Bear would have loved it.

Having met Bear and also playing with him several times I know he would heartily approve of this wonderful tune.

As Dave said, this is your best tune to date and that was just a wonderful job of playing it!

That is so Bear. Great job. Thank you.

Paul as you know I think you did a wonderful job on this tune. I love it. It's also a beautiful tribute to your friend! Well done!

Register Sign in to join the conversation