Your Tunes

I have a new album (And How). Download it for FREE, if you want to.

Good to hear from you. Often listen to your music since 'Center of Gravity'.

Good to hear from you. Often listen to your music since 'Center of Gravity'.

– Jack Fourrier

Thanks Jack! Great to know there's a repeat listener out there!

hilosean, I listened to the song "Weight", and I like it very much. Thank you for the download link, I can't wait to listen to the rest of the album!

Thanks Wade, Hope you dig the rest of it too!

Thanks Wade, Hope you dig the rest of it too!

– hilosean

Sean, your music is amazing, I'm very grateful for the free download. I've listened to the first four songs and had to report back that I'm really liking what you're doing. I'm very impressed with everything about the production of what I've heard so far. I wanted to stop, report back that I'm really digging it, and then start the record over and play it through with my wife, Darlann, listening too. I'll listen to it several times, take notes, and report back my impressions. I love listening to fresh new music, that is recorded off the grid and without auto-tune. You guys sound like a breath of fresh air.

Sean, your music is amazing, I'm very grateful for the free download. I've listened to the first four songs and had to report back that I'm really liking what you're doing. I'm very impressed with everything about the production of what I've heard so far. I wanted to stop, report back that I'm really digging it, and then start the record over and play it through with my wife, Darlann, listening too. I'll listen to it several times, take notes, and report back my impressions. I love listening to fresh new music, that is recorded off the grid and without auto-tune. You guys sound like a breath of fresh air.

– Wade H

Thank you so much Wade! That sort of response is beyond cool! I hope this doesn't let you down, but after your "You guys sound like a breath of fresh air" comment I'd feel like a phony if didn't tell you that it's not really a band. It's just me multi-tracking on my Tascam DP24sd portastudio. You are right, there's no use of Auto-tune (it'd be a pretty lousy Auto-tune if I did!), but it's just me singing and playing stuff.

It feels great to hear that you dig it. Thanks again!

Register Sign in to join the conversation