Your Tunes

Hey João Erbetta - Guitar Bizarre II

João, I cannot find the post here where I discovered your Guitar Bizarre Volume 2 music on Spotify so excuse the new post/shout out. But man oh man you guys are awesome. My wife and I went on a road trip and I must have listened to "El Tonelero" a thousand times, I kept losing internet so I downloaded it local to my phone.

If that song was the only instrumental I listened to the rest of my life I wouldn't feel like I missed anything.

Questions - what genre of music is this called? ("Cool" is not a genre ha ha). And is there a video of you guys playing it? I'd love to watch to pick up all the chords, I get the Gm but I'm lost after that

Cheers!

Did you mean João?

– Strummerson

Yes that! Ha ha. I was reading the tiny font on the album cover on Spotify, my old eyes

João, I cannot find the post here where I discovered your Guitar Bizarre Volume 2 music on Spotify so excuse the new post/shout out. But man oh man you guys are awesome. My wife and I went on a road trip and I must have listened to "El Tonelero" a thousand times, I kept losing internet so I downloaded it local to my phone.

If that song was the only instrumental I listened to the rest of my life I wouldn't feel like I missed anything.

Questions - what genre of music is this called? ("Cool" is not a genre ha ha). And is there a video of you guys playing it? I'd love to watch to pick up all the chords, I get the Gm but I'm lost after that

Cheers!

– Mr_Christopher

Hi there!

I'm happy you enjoyed my "Guitar Bizarre Vol. 2" record. Nice! That was a joint venture with my good friend (and Gretschpages participant) Regis Damasceno, another hell of a player. All my records are on Spotify or Itunes and the other ones. There are plenty of videos on youtube too. Just search for my name. :)

About the genre... I don't know... You tell me!

I like to mix a bunch of stuff on my playing and on my song writing: Americana, Cuban Music, Early Jazz, Bossa Nova, Rock and Roll, you name it... I'm proud that I don't care about "pure" music and I like to clash/crash/mix things that sounds cool to my ears.

Go check my other records. You might enjoy those too. Cheers! Thanks!

Register Sign in to join the conversation