Your Tunes

Hey hey my my

What an interesting and immersive soundscape- an electric blue chlorine pool of splashing, soaking, tender fury.

Great job Brian.

Wow, Brian!

Cool!

You have it a really unique spin that still retains that Sonic swirl that Neil captured on the original recording, yet yours sounds(in a relatively noisy room) like a distant marching band, where the guitars are the trumpets rising above the din of the brass section. How'd you do that?

That's got the spook!

Wow, Brian!

Cool!

You have it a really unique spin that still retains that Sonic swirl that Neil captured on the original recording, yet yours sounds(in a relatively noisy room) like a distant marching band, where the guitars are the trumpets rising above the din of the brass section. How'd you do that?

– crowbone

It’s actually only 5 tracks, guitar,vocals,lead, and drums ...used reverb distortion and copy paste my vocals as deep vocals for the bass my sound, I experiment a lot that’s the fun of music, there are no limits

It’s actually only 5 tracks, guitar,vocals,lead, and drums ...used reverb distortion and copy paste my vocals as deep vocals for the bass my sound, I experiment a lot that’s the fun of music, there are no limits

– mvpgretsch

Yes it is!

Keep at it, Man, you're going in a cool direction!

Register Sign in to join the conversation