Your Tunes

Haiduk – Exomancer [metal]

Haiduk has been busy making new \m/etal. Here's a new one from the upcoming album - Exomancer!

Check out and comment.

Yep! That's metal.

Not bad. Any Gretsches on the recording?

Not on this recording. Generally Gretsches are not designed for metal. But I know from playing them that they can still sound really heavy. I use active pickups, which I don't think Gretsches use.

Haiduk - New Albu\m/ – Exomancer

https://haiduk.bandcamp.com

summoner of cosmic darkness– –Exomancer– –conjurer of astral terror

HAIDUK Evil Melodic Black Metal

New Album https://haiduk.bandcamp.com

“[Haiduk’s] strong point has always been his riffs, and here they just destroy.” -Bravewords

“The album is solid, with truly unique and mesmerizing progressions of chords and lead work piled high.” -Contaminated Tones

“A nightmarish journey that reveals one chilling, hallucinatory vision after another.” -No Clean Singing

“Laced with intricate diversions into an almost hypnotic, tremolo-world of ever undulating riff patterns.” -Worship Metal

"[Haiduk] has perfected his own signature style and very few bands are doing this style." -Metal-Rules

“Haiduk has written, recorded and produced an epic album in ‘Exomancer’. The sound quality is great and it has character, which is difficult to find.” -This Noise Is Ours

“Sinister, spiralling, atonal and dark, ‘Exomancer’ is going to be an underrated gem from 2018.” -The Killchain

...and evil spam, at that. “Scary stuff!”

I don't know. OP has been a member since 2016 and he has responded. Gretsch can do metal, just a shame there aren't any in his recordings.

...and evil spam, at that. “Scary stuff!”

– Bob Howard

Count Floyd!

I award you one totally useless internet point for a SCTV reference!

Count Floyd!

I award you one totally useless internet point for a SCTV reference!

– wabash slim

It really called for Johnny LaRue hitting someone with a can of dog food!

It really called for Johnny LaRue hitting someone with a can of dog food!

– crowbone

"That blowed up real good!"---Billy Sol Hurok and Big Jim McBob

Maybe even the Schmenge Bros. doing some polkas!

Register Sign in to join the conversation