Your Tunes

Franklin County Trucking Company

New stuff from the side project I'm in with Eddie Spaghetti (from the Supersuckers), JD Wilkes (from the Legendary Shack Shakers), Sean Hopkins (from Dallas Alice), and Taylor Sprehe (former Number 9 Blacktops with me). The album is The Further Adventures of the Franklin County Trucking Company. I mostly used my White Falcon through a George Alessandro-modded 68 Deluxe Reverb, and my old 1960 6120 for some leads. Enjoy! Jim, The Number 9 Blacktops Link

Awesome, Jim!

We'll have to get you guys over here to S. Ind, someday.

Album is available today! I'm super proud of it, and being able to play with Eddie Spaghetti and JD Wilkes is an honor for sure. Tons of Gretsch guitars one here, hope you enjoy! Here's the ITUNES link Link

touring schedule?

– jps1965

Hoping to get some dates in before the end of the year, mostly bouncing around the Supersuckers schedule or coat-tailing their shows. Keep you posted for sure!

Killer guitar tones and great energy! Thanks for posting.

Just ordered it....hope to get the first album on CD eventually, too. Great tones on the clips I’ve heard, so far....too cool that a pretty White Falcon can sound so down and dirty....love it.

Register Sign in to join the conversation