Your Tunes

Christmastime In My Pants”- RatedPG

Brings a whole new meaning to getting the Christmas tree up! Funny and cool lounge tune. Do people still drink chablis? Way to bring some cheer, Mang!

Thanks for fixing the link, and Merry Christmas!

That is the WORST song I have ever heard!

But,,,,I LUUUV IT! ( I think Im gonna play it on a loop, and have sex to it....with a Girl.)

( I think Im gonna play it on a loop, and have sex to it....with a Girl.)

-- LA_Manny

For a change, do ya mean? I trust not after seeing your girlfriend at the Roundup, Manny!

LA_Manny, in this case, I take your comment as a compliment of the finest kind. Thanks.

And good luck with your plans!

( I think Im gonna play it on a loop, and have sex to it....with a Girl.)

-- LA_Manny

For a change, do ya mean? I trust not after seeing your girlfriend at the Roundup, Manny!

-- Ric12string

Bob, I didnt want to confuse anyone,but Yeah,Shes exactly what I had in mind.

Hope all is well with You buddy!!

Does this involve an inflatable doll, or something? What goes on at the NorCal Roundup??? 8-o

I have tried unsuccessfully to delete this post :|

Uncool, Hermitt. You're making my song sound even worse. :(

Is that red stuff coming outta the tip an indication that you just got back from Thailand?

I know the song is "wrong", but you cats have taken "wrong" to a different level. Merry Christmas (I figured I'd wish y'all well before this thread gets locked.

Also, it's my 6122-1959 Nashville Classic through my Mesa/Boogie F-30 head, with my mic'd 1x12 cab.

Drums are chopped loops.

Bass is a Squire P-Bass Special with bad electronics.

Mighty fine is the original in any genre, Sir! Thanks for posting, Chief. And, a Merry Christmas to Ye!

Register Sign in to join the conversation