Your Tunes

Chet Atkins’ San Antonio Rose Cover

Anyone up for listening to a cover of San Antonio Rose on my 6120? :)

Wow....you gave that a real work-out! Nicely done. I like those passing diminished chords. I always forget those when I play this tune.

Ha thanks Jim - Always good to augment with some diminished chords - or is that diminish with some augmented chords Im confused now

Another terrific effort Andrew! Nice cleanup on the all those fast passing notes! I like the fact you absolutely nailed the tempo. Many versions on YourTube try to put their own spin on this tune and make the fatal mistake of screwing with the tempo of this swing tune. Bob Wills certainly didn't play it as a waltz!

Thanks Dave! Appreciate it.

Nicely done!

I like the Dalek T Shirt, too.

Thank you @Threadkiller and @wabash slim

Hey isn't that a Dalek light in your avatar @wabash slim? Although I knew the daleks back when they had toilet plungers for weapons

Always good stuff from you.

Nicely played Andrew!

Thank you @Threadkiller and @wabash slim

Hey isn't that a Dalek light in your avatar @wabash slim? Although I knew the daleks back when they had toilet plungers for weapons

– MrAstro

Nope. Hal 9000.

Of course, both wanted to exterminate!

I've been a Dr. Who fan since the 3rd Doctor and still think Tom Baker was the best.

Nope. Hal 9000.

Of course, both wanted to exterminate!

I've been a Dr. Who fan since the 3rd Doctor and still think Tom Baker was the best.

– wabash slim

@wabash slim I confess I have all the original series shows right back to the beginning - except for the ones that got destroyed by the BBC and don't exist anymore

Well done Sir as usual. Enjoyed it immensely. A+!!!

Well done Sir as usual. Enjoyed it immensely. A+!!!

– Enis Penvy

Thank you! glad you enjoyed it!

Register Sign in to join the conversation