The Woodshed

Rockabilly Voodoo - Cat Class & Cat Style Vol.2 - Take the Stray Train

Hey folks, I thought that I'd posted this a while back when I first posted my track .....but it appears that I didn't, ha

I think that I posted my first course in a different section but here seems more appropriate.

Rockabilly Voodoo - Cat Class & Cat Style Vol.2 - Take the Stray Train

A breakdown of my track ´Take the Stray Train´.

18 Euros (all downloadable content) Link

10 guitar solos (and 2 endings) in the style of Brian Setzer.

Video and audio performances (original tempo + half tempo).

On-Screen guitar tabs and separate guitar tabs pdf.

Backing tracks at 3 different tempos and 7 different instrument combinations -

Full Mix, Bass + Acoustic Guitar, Drums + Bass + Acoustic Guitar, Drums + Bass, Drums + Bass + Piano, Drums + Bass + Big Band, Drums + Bass + Piano + Big Band

Info pdf

Take the Stray Train music video ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Volume 1 + 2 for the special price of 25 Euros Link

Vol.1 on sale!! 18 Euros to celebrate the release of Vol.2. Link

Vol.1 sample lesson

Cheers!!

Fantastic stuff Ste! Good luck with the lesson sales.

Many thanks Greg, much appreciated!

I was just reading your post about the Euro tour, awesome man ....I wish you were coming to Spain.

I bet you'll have a great time though!!

Main thing I was reminded of with these lessons is practise, practise, practise. This guy has everything nailed because he's obsessed with getting it right. The videos are really GREAT, I can't recommend them enough. He's worked out a way of presenting and explaining everything very clearly and simply, just play it all slow until you got it and then work up to speed. All a statement of the obvious of course, just buy the videos. Very cheap and lots of fun to learn

Many thanks Greg, much appreciated!

I was just reading your post about the Euro tour, awesome man ....I wish you were coming to Spain.

I bet you'll have a great time though!!

– Ste Brennan

No worries Ste...I just bought Vols 1 & 2. I already have Vol 1 on another hard drive from a couple of years ago but at 25 Euros for 1 & 2 together it was too good of a deal to let pass by

As for The Wheelgrinders we're planning on Spain and France for 2020.

btw...are you gigging in Spain?

Main thing I was reminded of with these lessons is practise, practise, practise. This guy has everything nailed because he's obsessed with getting it right. The videos are really GREAT, I can't recommend them enough. He's worked out a way of presenting and explaining everything very clearly and simply, just play it all slow until you got it and then work up to speed. All a statement of the obvious of course, just buy the videos. Very cheap and lots of fun to learn

– Vince_Ray

I agree with Vince 100% . Ste's technique, his tone and his feel for Rockabilly guitar are absolutely spot on. And his lessons are super easy to understand and to follow.

As Vince stated, all you gotta do is follow Ste's lead (pardon the pun) and practice like there's no tomorrow.

Highly recommended!!

Vince, that's such a kind thing to say mate, I really can't thank you enough. Thanks man, sincerely! .....I've got to get myself back over to the UK and go and watch you play, it would be awesome to chat and have a few beers

Many thanks Greg, I really appreciate it pal! I'll get them sent to you now, however I'll send you back the difference. I know that you bought Vol.1 so I can't let you pay for it again, I can't man, it's just not right. As far as I'm concerned, if it's payed for once, you could lose it, delete it accidentally and I'll always send the links again, never a problem.

Wow, excellent news for 2020 then, I truly hope all goes to plan!

I've not been in a band for some years now, I sometimes guest with a friend's band. Which is awesome but not the same. In the last months (years ?? ha) I've started to feel the desperate need to get back out there. There's just nothing like a great gig, especially when the band and audience really connect. I miss that magic.

Thanks again fellas!!

I've watched many of Steve's videos over the years and he always delivers with a thorough understanding of the material, very clear breakdown of the elements and clear explanations.

When it comes to Cochran, I smugly stood on safe ground, knowing for sure how he played, but I watched Steve's Cochran video and picked up several crucial points that I'd missed. Even when you think you know what you're doing, Steve knows a little bit more!

These instructional videos come with the highest recommendation.

The above links keep returning an error for me...

Register Sign in to join the conversation