The Woodshed

I got stuff to show you!!

Hi everyone. I’ve had a lot of requests from members here for lessons over the years but due to my full schedule, I havnt been able to get to many of you. I’m really sorry. I’m solving this by starting a music school at patreon,com. I’ll be doing weekly lessons on tier one ($10 monthly) and will be creating a second tier soon that will have Fully notated Versions of my arrangements Along with other special content. If you feel so inclined you can go to https://www.patreon.com/use... and sign up! I got things to show you!!

Cool beans, Paul! I'm all signed up. Can't wait to get to the learnin'!

Yes! Awesome news, Paul. I learned some of my favorite licks I know through your DVDs and I still play them often, even years later. I’ve been waiting for more great Paul Pigat licks to add to my toolbox. Your DVDs provided great learning for me in rockabilly and jazz.

Will you be doing some more intermediate licks? I think that’s where you can really differentiate yourself from others with your unique knowledge and abilities.

I am subscribed and looking forward to it!

Yes! Awesome news, Paul. I learned some of my favorite licks I know through your DVDs and I still play them often, even years later. I’ve been waiting for more great Paul Pigat licks to add to my toolbox. Your DVDs provided great learning for me in rockabilly and jazz.

Will you be doing some more intermediate licks? I think that’s where you can really differentiate yourself from others with your unique knowledge and abilities.

I am subscribed and looking forward to it!

– magnet

As I get the ball rolling I will definitely do some intermediate and advanced lesson plans. Tell your friends!

Very cool, Paul. I haven't had proper guitar lessons since I was a kid. I'm going to sign up and give it a go. I've been sort of spinning my wheels lately, playing the same old stuff over and over again. I could use a change in direction.

Register Sign in to join the conversation