The Woodshed

Hillbilly Jazz Tab

I transcribed Brian Setzer's "Hillbilly Jazz Meltdown" into guitar tablature and would like to share. I think it's fairly correct. Anyone interest in taking a gander at it pm me.

bumpety bump if that is an ok thing to do. I think they're pretty good tabs.

I have only gone over the first two pages and think you did a great job. The only reason I haven't gone over the rest is because I am already in over my head. And will need to take this one nice and slooooow. I have no doubt that the rest of the tab is just as good. Well done Lefty!

PM sent. Thanks for making this available to the masses, Lefty!

You're welcome. It's a superhumanly fast tempo, but I think it can sound good slower.

Lefty. I sent you a PM, but never got the transcription. Could we try again? If I forgot some info, I apologize.

I transcribed Brian Setzer's "Hillbilly Jazz Meltdown" into guitar tablature and would like to share. I think it's fairly correct. Anyone interest in taking a gander at it pm me.

– LeftyJ

Hi, how do I get the guitar tab. I would like to check it out?

Good luck. I tried twice and never heard back.

I'm so sorry Michael. I don't think I got those PMs. I will take a look tonight and get it to you as soon as possible.

Strater_60 send me a PM and I will also send you the tab.

Thanks Lefty, as you know, I got the tab this afternoon. Looks really good! Thanks so much! Whatever went wrong, it doesn't matter now.

Hi Lefty, I just sent a PM also.

I'm away from my computer where it is stored. I'll send it by the 26th.

You're welcome; all sent!

Hi I try to look for Brian Setzer Hillbilly Jaz Meltdown tab and I couldn't find it anywhere but I got to this page and would you please share it with me. I'm gonna play this at my school. Thanks Jack

Register Sign in to join the conversation