Other Guitars

Track your stolen gutars.

Tile is the way to go.

A customer of mine showed me this little item. You can put it in your wallet, on your keychain or anything. You could hide one in a guitar case and if it gets stolen, you can gps track it. For $18.00 ea they are very affordable.

The scary thought is you could also hide one on someones car and track them. Not that I condone that.

You can put it inside of the control cavity or inside an arch top..

Did you read the link you posted? It's not GPS, it's Bluetooth with a signal up to 100 feet.

I looked into this a few months ago. They are not GPS trackable per se, not for $18. They rely on the tile being close to a networked smartphone (or a network, I can't remember the details), but still, a great idea that can only get better over time.

Not that divorce attorneys know anything whatever about these things, but here's a link for an interesting gadget. Now available in various sizes: Zoombak>>>

Zoombak is now eZoom. Not cheap. $100 plus activation and monthly fee.

Sorry, didn't mean to mislead. Not GPS but bluetooth. It will call up the nearest phone with bluetooth to assist. Still pretty neat and accurate.

Point is you can't track a stolen anything. Most it's good for is finding your car keys.

Register Sign in to join the conversation