Vintage Gretsch Guitars

ViboNoubs

Found a lump under my armpit. First it was small. The pain was not felt. Now rub and growing. My friends like do not. The other day heard that it can be severe disease. But most likely, just fatty lump. Found clear information about this lump. Now I'm not afraid of bad diagnosis. Everything is clear and detail is written down to the smallest detail. Many have problems with the armpits. There are a lot of microbes. Later arise balls. They can be painful, but not always. It is better to know in advance about this problem. Then there will be no fear of horror. Good, that now I understand this. [large lump under armpit](http://armpit.info/a-painful-lump-in-the-armpit)

um, yeah.

'bot?

or not? I'm thinking 'bot, but only her hairdresser knows for sure.

"Later arise balls."

You betcha.

(Man I love this. What a fabulous paragraph. You can't fake this stuff.)

Balls in the armpits? I'm thinking someone/something from a small planet with little or no gravity.

And I thought the title referred to some previously unknown Jimmy Webster device.

And I thought the title referred to some previously unknown Jimmy Webster device.

– lx

Of course! That's it! Jimmie designed it as a vibrato tailpiece for absolute beginners! It's all there in the name!

Wonder what the patent office thought of it...

I had risen balls once.

It was not an uplifting experience.

arise balls the little known precursor to the lexicon late-comer, amaze-balls.

Register Sign in to join the conversation