Vintage Gretsch Guitars

Second time, Guitars With Consecutive Serial Numbers

If you tuned in a year or so ago there were two 60's Jets in the shop that had consecutive serial numbers. One was from New Zealand the other Freehold NJ.

In this episode we have two 1958 Country Clubs with consecutive serial numbers. Crowbone was in the shop when we figured it out and shot this demented photo.

28558 & 28559

If I were you, Curt, I’d be buying a lottery ticket. Of course, you might have to share with CB, but still...

How cool is that ?!!

Cool! Maybe we find xx57 and xxx60 too. My 28527 is from the same batch, btw.

Pretty cool for sure! Not something you see ..well hardly ever.

WOW!! You might want to stay inside when lightning is in the weather forecast..... The notion of getting struck twice does not seem appealing.....................

Cool. My 55 6199 Convertible has the consecutive number right before Dopplers 55 Convertible. 15836 and 15837 Canada and Australia! They get around.

Those are great-looking! Must have been a good day at the shop!

More kool times @ the schoolhouse.

If I were you, Curt, I’d be buying a lottery ticket. Of course, you might have to share with CB, but still...

– Deed Eddy

I like the cut of your jib, and want to subscribe to your newsletter!

I once found My 6123 Monkees model's younger brother on eBay. Unfortunately at the time, I couldn't afford to buy it then. Mine is # 67648, this one is 67649.

1954 Duojet #13013 (I used to owned) and Silverjet #13014

So that's pretty cool!

Ran across my '57 Clipper's sibling: mine a Lotus Ivory/Platinum Grey 6187 and the sib a sunburst 6186 with the ultra rare unbound pointy f-holes. And me with hole in my pocket.

My '53 Guild is one number away from the one that Cameron Bell had, though we never had both together at the same time.

Register Sign in to join the conversation