Miscellaneous Rumbles

Happy Birthday Frequent Flyer 909!

Have a super birthday, Paul!

Have a very happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Paul! Hope it's a good 'un!

Happy birthday Paul.

Enjoy your day, Paul.

Happiest of birthdays to you, Paul old buddy!

Happy Birthday, Paul. All the best!

Have a FAB-ulous Birthday, Paul!

Happy Birthday Paul!! Enjoy the day and make it a big one.

I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL, WITH MANY, MANY MORE TO FOLLOW!

Hey! Paulie! FF#909 IT's YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

It's your Birthday. Please, Please Me & Have a Happy Birthday ♪♫•.¸¸♥¸¸.•♫♪ They Say It's Your Birthday! ♪♫•¸¸♥ We're Gonna Have a Good Time. ♪♫••.¸¸♥¸¸•♫♪ I'm Glad It's Your Birthday. ♪♫•¨•.¸¸♥ Happy Birthday to You. ♪♫• ¨ •.♫♪ Yes, We're Going to a Party Party. ♪♫•¨¸♥ I'm Glad It's Your Birthday. ! ♪♫•¨♥ Happy Birthday to You. ♪♫•¨•.¸¸♥ They Say It's Your Birthday! ♪♫•¨¸♥ We're Gonna Have a Good Time. ♪♫•¨•♥ We're Gonna Have a Good Time. ♪♫•*¨¸¸♥.¸¸♫♪ Peace & Love ♥, Olivia Anne © A rare recording of Happy Birthday done by the Beatles. The recording is from an appearance on the BBC's 'Saturday Club,' which is to whom/what they are singing Happy Birthday. ☮ & ♥ ♫♪ ♥ [̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♥ ♫♪

Happy Birthday, FF909!!

And since we're appropriating Beatles songs, instead of singing about the "one after 909," here's to the "two effer 909!"

Have a great day, Paul!

Happy Birthday Paul!

I hope your having a great day Paul...Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Paul! Have yourself a great day!

Happy Birthday, Paul!

"No doubt about it. Every dog should have a boy."

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Paul! One of these days we'll get together for that long awaited jam on Carl Perkins' "Your True Love"

Register Sign in to join the conversation