Vintage Gretsch Guitars

The original Good Grooming lounge (or a big chunk of it, anyway)

no longer look like a long haired hippy type

progress

progress

-- fauves

Based on the picture, more like devolution.

Ok, then.

Got in yet another 50 mile ride today, spandex and all.

Hope to repeat tomorrow.

58F in November, but with Daylight Savings Time starting this weekend, could be the end of weekday rides.

It got up to 38F here today, but with the wind, chill factor was around 24F. Just got back from taking 3 dogs for a 2-1/2 mile walk around the mountiantop. Yeah, when DST ends, it will be not as dark walking my grand daughter down to the bus stop at 7am. for a few weeks anyways. ;-)

I'm heading to the UPS store, then hope to get out on the bike by 3pm. Another scorcher, 64F. Not bad for November.

Yay, global warming!

Yeah, at 9am this morning it was a wopping 14F with out figuring in chill factor. Was a wee bit brisk walking down to the bus stop! 8-o

Wish we had global warming here. Still have snow on the roof. :|

I'm heading to the UPS store, then hope to get out on the bike by 3pm. Another scorcher, 64F. Not bad for November.

Yay, global warming!

Yeah, at 9am this morning it was a wopping 14F with out figuring in chill factor. Was a wee bit brisk walking down to the bus stop! 8-o

Wish we had global warming here. Still have snow on the roof. :|

Hey Bear, I've taken your advise, and now dry my razor after each use. It does seem to keep it's edge longer. Thanks for the tip.

Meanwhile back at the ranch we have a fair semblance of ecumenical grace and/or a thread with great legs.

progress

– fauves

I beg to differ --- it's NOT progress, but a perfectly valid change if it's one you like. (SOMEbody still has to represent the LHHT even if we are an endangered species!)

Now, if we can only resurrect Geoff Vane's DiPinto Galaxie thread. It wasn't for everyone, but, for those who dallied there, it was great fun.

Just to set the record straight, I didn't start the thread. Shuie started it in the Misc Rumbles section 5 or so years ago. Seems about 100 or so pages are missing.

Yes this is originally Shuie's thread from a ways back that seems to be missing the first 75 pages. It all started innocently enough, well versed and intentioned, with a lounge and library courtesy of Deed Eddy. I remember Deed posting at #6 or so with something like "Well why not, we helped somebody pick out a hat." Shuie has always been spot on for advice and everyone is free to opine so it remains.

Please Create a Good Grooming Section "Where members, assured and content in their inherent manliness, may discuss fashion, accesorising, colours, fabrics, scent, hair products (including 'systems') and modern etiquette in a warm, welcoming domain."

The second post was Xraycat's AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

I fear all the lemon pledge, neck hump threads are gone too

Register Sign in to join the conversation