Vintage Gretsch Guitars

Cool Rockin’ Video with two vintage Duos (Humble Pie)

Steve Marriott and Peter Frampton having some fun on some DuoJets....

That's very cool. I get to see Peter Frampton and Steve Miller, next Tuesday night. Can't wait.

Super cool, it's great to see Peter Frampton through the "way back machine".

Peter Frampton kicked off his summer tour, here last night. It was a very impressive show. He has some great musicians backing him and he was great with the audience and has a great sense of humor. He talked a bit about the loss of his guitar and getting it back 30 years later and he also spoke about how long he and Steve Miller have been friends for nearly 50 years. He joined Steve's band on stage for a couple of standard blues tunes and he spoke about an instrumental album he did back in 2005 that he got a Grammy for. Then he played an instrumental version of Black Hole Sun that just ripped!

Steve Miller's band did a really good job but Peter's show really got me pumped.

If you get a chance to catch this tour, do it.

Yup, love that sound! Thanks for sharing that was cool. Frampton sounds great singing too.

If anyone would like, PM me your phone # and I'll text you the recording from the show the other night with Peter doing an instrumental version of Black Hole Sun. It was awesome!

Register Sign in to join the conversation