Vintage Gretsch Guitars

7670 case - need advice and/or pics

My 7670 project is inching towards completion. I'll need a case before too long...

1. Does anyone have a Baldwin-era Country Gent case? It seems I've seen one with blue interior. Pics if you have some, please. Since the guitar is assembled with cast-off Gretsch parts bin stuff I like the idea of a period-correct case. Despite that, I want to protect this thing and would guess that a new case is the better choice:

2. I'd love to get a new, deluxe case, but spent all my budget on the guitar. Are the G6275 deluxe cases that much better than the G6242, or do they just look cooler?

My 7670 project is inching towards completion. I'll need a case before too long...

1. Does anyone have a Baldwin-era Country Gent case? It seems I've seen one with blue interior. Pics if you have some, please. Since the guitar is assembled with cast-off Gretsch parts bin stuff I like the idea of a period-correct case. Despite that, I want to protect this thing and would guess that a new case is the better choice:

2. I'd love to get a new, deluxe case, but spent all my budget on the guitar. Are the G6275 deluxe cases that much better than the G6242, or do they just look cooler?

– johnnysquare2

Sent you a PM

Register Sign in to join the conversation