Vintage Gretsch Guitars

1967 Gretsch Monkees 6123 Wiring Diagram Needed

I am new and just purchased a 1967 Monkees Model and its a project so if anyone has a wiring diagram much would be appreciated and would help with this Gretsch project if it could be posted or email to me @ gfoust90@hotmail.com. Thanks Gary

You might want to go to TVJones' site as he sells wiring harnesses and IIRC yours should be one with a stand-by switch. Good luck.

It is the same wiring as most any two pick up filtertron Gretsch from the era (with stand by switch). The difference is that the selector and tone switch were located in a different place than usual on the Monkees model.

I don't have the schematic but I do have a couple of pics of the original wiring harness from a 67 Monkees I once had if that is of assistance. Here is one of them.

I have pictures too, don’t think you’ll find a schematic.

Thanks for all who sent pics and I believe I can figure it out with the information posted. Assistance is appreciated and hopefully get this Gretsch up and running.

Thanks for all who sent pics and I believe I can figure it out with the information posted. Assistance is appreciated and hopefully get this Gretsch up and running.

– 67Monkees6123

Please post a picture or two of the guitar when you can!

Register Sign in to join the conversation