Vince Ray's Kustom Korner

Vince Ray artwork

Great to hear from you bexxhill! I think I did pm you to say hellos while ago but it probably didn't get through. And I do know Gez indeed. Was the band called The Loveless... My drummer here played in that band with Gez, Chris Russel. I have a massive lust for a bully bo, sounds great. We play at the Jenny from 6-8 tomorrow, great place to be living

Great to hear from you bexxhill! I think I did pm you to say hellos while ago but it probably didn't get through. And I do know Gez indeed. Was the band called The Loveless... My drummer here played in that band with Gez, Chris Russel. I have a massive lust for a bully bo, sounds great. We play at the Jenny from 6-8 tomorrow, great place to be living

Not had any PM Vince Name's Nick btw, Nick Tutt. Both Gez and Chris will remember me (says he hopefully) Yes indeed, it was The Loveless - great times. Once the BillyBo is finished, I'll bring it down and you can take a go yourself, should you so wish. Not able to make the JL tonight - fireworks! But I hope it goes well.

I'll PM you direct and hopefully keep in touch....

Cheers, Nick

Nice work Vince. I started out influence by album art and underground comix of the 60's and 70's but gradually got more naturalistic in my paintings. Here's one from a music related series, probably the mid 90's.

This is a poster I made for my thesis defense. Took a movie poster from “The Fly 10” or something like that and changed it a little bit!

Register Sign in to join the conversation