Vince Ray's Kustom Korner

Vince Ray artwork

It's been a while since I posted here and it's become a sadly neglected corner of the GDP. So I'm aiming to revive it with some new artwork, gig posters and guitar related eye candy. Feel free to comment and add you're own work

And as it's almost Halloween.....

Loads of fun. Thanks for posting,Vince. Love to see your stuff.

Cool stuff!

Keep 'em coming! I love your art.

Always the coolest stuff Vince.

Dig your sense of the aesthetic, Vince!

Thanks for that! As halloween is around the corner, we'll be playing a gig with everyone all dressed up in ghastly ghoulish costumes...it's a big thing in my town. Both the drummer and myself aren't really fancy dress guys, but hey, $15 and some silver pain has given us this! Paint ball masks, which are easy to wear with good visibility. Plus capes from a ladies clothing store for 10 bucks.

Halloween gigs are always a hoot. I got to work both the Mavericks and Jethro Tull on Halloween, years apart obviously. Nice work, Vince!

Hell yeah!!! I love your work!

Even tho I've had to neglect my airbrush for most of this year I'm actually finishing up something right now and I have another cool project in line. Stay tuned for updates!!

Cool!

Also, cool to see you in the latest issue of Vintage Rock mag.

Keep em coming Vince.

I always love seeing your work Vince! Why do some things resonate with us and other things don't? ....who knows, who cares! You're work always hits the spot though mate, top vibe!!

Vince ...may I share one of my favs? The Link Wray artwork for Airline.This may have been lost from the crash and I had forgotten about it until I got a message from Beth Wray a few weeks ago.

Many thanks for posting pics of the Link Wray guitar, the project was a 'labour of love' as I'm a very dedicated fan. His life story is simply amazing...and so are his family. There's a book bio coming out next year called The Original Man in Black and also a documentary as part of a film about native Americans. We all have our musical obsessions I guess.

Many thanks for posting pics of the Link Wray guitar, the project was a 'labour of love' as I'm a very dedicated fan. His life story is simply amazing...and so are his family. There's a book bio coming out next year called The Original Man in Black and also a documentary as part of a film about native Americans. We all have our musical obsessions I guess.

Absolutely Vince And yes the book,that's what Beth had sent me a message about ...so looking forward to it.

Really must get along to see you; you're only 6 miles away at the Jenny Lind. My mate Gez plays with you too - I was roadie for his band back in the early 80s lol He used to use my guitar. Maybe once I finish my BillyBo, he can play that too....

Love your artwork btw

Register Sign in to join the conversation