Vince Ray's Kustom Korner

Designing your Bands Artwork

I don’t know who is designing the posters for shows in Reno, but they’re usually pretty cool.

Mike2000, I love the RCA Victor dog replaced with your fox. Subtle but awesome!

– Jon

Thank you! I always like to put in some small details like that in a design if possible. The sleeve design was a rush job, it always has to be done yesterday haha. Looking at it now I might want to redesign the 'She Fox Records' logo for future use.

We have a backdrop, plus (very much smaller!) venue posters to match that are sent out a few days before a gig.

For small venues, or where there's no easy way to hang the backdrop, we have one of those unrolling floor-standing thingies.

This is our logo. Works well on picks,stickers,buttons. We have a banner as well

My buddy and onstage partner designed this in 1983, and we used it (plus variations) until last year...

The original was a 6ft banner which hung behind the band, but the logo was on everything.

This is our logo. Works well on picks,stickers,buttons. We have a banner as well

– LarryR

Love it!

Lots of cool stuff here, it's amazing what we can have now for bands. I always say that the artwork I provide can be used for backdrops, promotions, flyers, T shirts, social media etc etc. That way, there's good 'value for money' in commissioning work

We designed the logo, hand cut and printed hundreds of these silk screened decals back in 1981.

Register Sign in to join the conversation