Other Equipment

My First “Real” Pedal Board

Greetings!

I've seen countless pedal board threads over the years. I've never participated in them because I've never really been a pedal guy. At least not enough to put together a board.

I've been spending Christmas break putting together my first real board. I bought a few new pedals and combined them with a few old favorites.

I must say that the pedal train board and the voodoo lab power supply have made all the difference in changing my attitude toward pedal boards.

Here's a pic. I don't run anything really fancy, but it's nice to have everything wired up and accessible for use.

Dylan

Lookin good! Love the Ditto looper.

I must say that the pedal train board and the voodoo lab power supply have made all the difference

I recently sold off my TIM pedal because I never used the boost and put a JHS Twin Twelve on my board. So far I'm diggin it but it may get bumped off at some point. As soon as I have my pedal board figured out I end up switching something out. Currently this my setup,

polyTune➡️Dyno Brain➡️Pharaoh Fuzz➡️Timmy OD➡️Twin Twelve OD➡️EP Booster➡️El Capistan tape delay➡️Flint Reverb/tremolo

It looks like you did a great job of making it neat and organized.......

UNTIL the next pedal purchase!!!!!

Whats the little box at the top of the Wah pedal?

MacSteven - that is a beautiful board you have there. Just awesome.

Toddfan - that's a JHS Little Black Buffer. I just picked it up yesterday. I have not demoed this board configuration yet so I can't give a review.

I used to use two or three pedals at any given time, tops. With this set up, I figured it was time to try a buffer.

Dylan

I have been meaning to construct a board for my pedals, yes I'm that cheap, but I do have the Voodoo labs power box. Up until a year or so ago I really didn't use enough pedals for a board. Now....I blame Tavo.

Register Sign in to join the conversation