Miscellaneous Rumbles

Zuma Rarities Unearthed

This was our view out our classroom windows in High School. I wonder who wasn't paying attention? Anyway, this 1968 gem was drawn when Scott was a Sophomore.

Scott drew this kind of stuff. I have a bunch more,

Nice to have the memories, sucks he isn't around. Thanks for sharing.

Those are great. He seems to have had a thing for breaking through to the other side.

I wonder what the imaginative scenarios are behind the drawings.

This was our view out our classroom windows in High School. I wonder who wasn't paying attention? Anyway, this 1968 gem was drawn when Scott was a Sophomore.

– Beatles6120

Good ol "Old Orchard".

Is it still there?

Scott was a very talented artist, Mitch. did he ever pursue that field of work ?

Cool stuff. Seems like forever ago.

I remember he did some art for Triad radio in Chicago.

Good ol "Old Orchard".

Is it still there?

– J(ust an old Cowboy)D

It's still there. They re did it. You'd never recognize it. Multiplex's, Fancy Restaurants. The whole area exploded. Skokie Blvd is the Vegas Strip of shopping.

Scott was a very talented artist, Mitch. did he ever pursue that field of work ?

– Sgt Rock

Scott wasn't a deadline guy. He had a hard time getting projects done in time. He's been published in National Lampoon, Vamperella (sp?). He's been ripped off a lot.

It's still there. They re did it. You'd never recognize it. Multiplex's, Fancy Restaurants. The whole area exploded. Skokie Blvd is the Vegas Strip of shopping.

– Beatles6120

Thanks for the update.

I can remember getting dragged there by my folks in the early 60's for "shopping trips." It was quite something back in those days. Probably why I still hate shopping. Lol

Went to HS in Wimette, and hung out a lot at Gillson Park. Went by the old mall all the time.

Scott drew this kind of stuff. I have a bunch more,

– Beatles6120

'71. Just a kid, but great talent.

I forgot about that. It was for WXRT 93.1 FM .

I forgot about that. It was for WXRT 93.1 FM .

– Beatles6120

That too but we talked about triad and he sent me some art he did for the station. I can’t find it but Triad is on Facebook and posting old artwork from others.

Register Sign in to join the conversation