Miscellaneous Rumbles

X-mas tour: adios Blasters, hola Los Straitjackets.

Looks like The Blasters have bailed on X’s X-mas tour and have been replaced by Los Straitjackets. Gotta be honest, I was looking forward to seeing the Blasters. I guess Phil had a bad bout of pneumonia, not ready for the road yet. Best wishes.

Bring it on X!

Phil looked awful last time I saw him.

Seriously, I thought he might fall over between songs.

I really hope he's taking care of himself.

Cool! Within walking distance of my house!!!

All these groups are great. Veterans still delivering The Sound.

Going down this Thursday night in Sacramento. Don’t miss this X-Mas tour.

You know I'm watching the Mountain...will decide on Wednesday Noon if this next weather event derails my birthday plans for my wife.

Today was the first day since Thxgiving without Chain Controls.

The Meltdown continues...

We've had 2 feet of Snow before drifting and the Sierra Cement effect...and we're on the good side!

Looks right now as if we can make it over the Sierra, then we'll be stuck trying to get back...

I'll get a note off to Billy Z either way...they need to come over to Reno and play one of our fine Venues.

Two little amps that sound huge!

I showed my wife the Vid Clip you sent us this morning....Big

Happy Birthday wishes to your wife.

They have been coming in all morning...Thx.

I've told you about another B-day debacle...but, the other, better one was the planned trip into NYC to see the Christmas Rockette Show @ Radio City Music Hall. We were living in Northern Delaware then, early 2000's, to be near my aged parents.

So, a blizzard comes in, Governors of Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York declare a State of Emergency. Only First Responders and Gov't Authorized personnel allowed on Roadways. We have to pass through all four States to make the Show.

Before a nano-second had occurred after that Declaration, the Show's promoter puts a message up on their website...

NO REFUNDS, NO USE OF YOUR TICKETS AT ANOTHER PERFORMANCE...THIS YEAR, NEXT YEAR, or ANY YEAR!

As much as I can understand...what schmucks. And I know they sold our seats a second time...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie...

EDIT: We're totally socked in over here, Fog as thick as yesterday.

EDIT #2: My wife just reminded me as we are getting ready to go out that she was born in a blizzard, almost delivered at the Grandparents house...

Register Sign in to join the conversation