Miscellaneous Rumbles

WTB: Root Beer Float Peeps

Anyone have a Kroger store near them?

Apparently this is the only place you can get these most elusive Peeps.

If someone would be kind enough to send me a pack of them (just to satisfy my curiosity of how good or bad they taste), I'd pay for said package and shipping, and would put you on my list for something good down the road.

I've got a Kroger down the street. Let me see what I can find

Same here... Kroger about a mile from the house.. I'll check for ya. How many do you want?

One or two packs...so nothing much.

Thanks!

So you want a whole case?

So you want a whole case?

– Otter

I don't think I need that much, but if that's the only way they'll ship, then...sure!

You are a man of refined taste crow. Send me thine address

You are a man of refined taste crow. Send me thine address

– Otter

Good Lord, Otter!

Thank you!

PM Sent.

I forsee a trip to the dentist in your future.

– Tartan Phantom

Not for me, but my grand kids, nieces and nephews will all get some Easter freaky peeps...pancakes and syrup, birthday cake, Blueberry and Sour Rasberry!

What the %$#$#^&%^& are 'peeps' ?

– Toxophilite

A curse upon humanity. I can't stand 'em.

If the world is ever completely destroyed, the only thing left will be cockroaches, and Peeps.

What the %$#$#^&%^& are 'peeps' ?

– Toxophilite

Pay no attention to TP.

Peeps are little marshmallow candy in the shape of baby chicks.

They come in several different flavors now, and I wanted one particular flavor for my grandkids easter baskets.

I can certainly see how they would be more appealing than cockroaches in a child's easter basket.

I wasn't even aware of this flavor. Too funny.

Nutrition is always a big selling point for kids when it comes to holiday treats.

All a matter of enculturation. No Klingon child would eat a holiday treat that wasn't wriggling.

Gets the kids in the habit of biting the heads off of baby chickens at an early age. Or the ears off of hollow chocolate bunnies.

Root beer Peeps just seems wrong.

Root beer Peeps just seems wrong.

– Baba Joe

It all seems wrong now, yet, popping live baby chickens in your mouth was all the rage in Proteus' time. They got more nutriton out of it on Easter.

According to these people it's a low calorie snack.

A curse upon humanity. I can't stand 'em.

If the world is ever completely destroyed, the only thing left will be cockroaches, and Peeps.

– Tartan Phantom

At least Keith Richards will have some nutritional choices.

According to these people it's a low calorie snack.

– eltuce

Who knew they could almost be healthy?

John- I think us locals should plan a road trip to the factory in Bethlehem, PA and you could get some fresh off the line!

Register Sign in to join the conversation