Miscellaneous Rumbles

World of Guitar

I was scrolling through the guide and noticed there's a new miniseries starting tonight on PBS at 10:30p.m. CT called World of Guitar. Might be worth a look.

Thanks for the notice -- will at least check it out for a while

It's not on any of my four PBS feeds, unfortunately. They did have Tommy E and John Knowles on Woodsongs earlier tonight.

My feed is WKNO out of Memphis. I just assumed it would be on all the PBS stations.

Damn....I have 3 PBS feeds and none have it at any time. I'll keep on looking though thru the weekend as it may circulate but just at a different date/time. Thanks for the heads-up.

The first episode was great. I think it's going to be a good series. Check it out if you can.

Looks interesting. I am going to try to watch it. Thanks

Damn....I have 3 PBS feeds and none have it at any time. I'll keep on looking though thru the weekend as it may circulate but just at a different date/time. Thanks for the heads-up.

– NJDevil

Biannual fundraising drive AKA Begathon. Great shows if you don't mind 1/2 hour commercials.

It's on KFGE Fargo on July 5th.

There's some show called Guitar Picks on a network called HiFi. HiFi also runs Mystery Cars.

Register Sign in to join the conversation