Miscellaneous Rumbles

Who is the handsomest man to sling a GreTscH?

I was going to mention George Harrison earlier and even looked for a picture to post but then realized I would have taken the fun away from Olivia Anne.

What? Not a single vote for ol' Conway Twitty yet?

George was my favorite beatle too. But not in that way ... MD

Ha! I was just about to call your miscaption. Kacey is one of my favorites, though not very known for her guitar playing

Why would anybody give Olivia any shit. It boggles the mind. On the other hand you might want to move, because my search is getting more narrow. I'll be knocking on your door soon.

Nobody speaks about my family without some sort of reckoning. Especially my daughter.

– chrisbo

I call George Harrison ugly and people get all bent out of shape, yet the above post from chrisbo doesn't upset anybody? Incredible.

I'm not to sure how handsome Roy Clark was but he was an awesome musician. One of the most under rated. That man could play.

I was going to mention George Harrison earlier and even looked for a picture to post but then realized I would have taken the fun away from Olivia Anne.

– BuddyHollywood

Love you for that, Buddy. It WAS fun.

Olivia you is cool in my book. And as much as I can agree about how much another man can look good, George was not at all hard on the eyes,

For some odd reason, maybe something involving evolution, I find the girls just a bit more interesting. Yup.

For some odd reason, maybe something involving evolution, I find the girls just a bit more interesting. Yup.

– chrisbo

I'm into the Boys, myself. But, Y'All knew that.

– chrisbo

Chris, I didn't ask "which GreTscH player do you want to sleep with?" But, for the record, same sex attraction occurs throughout mammalian species. It, like everything else, is a product of evolution.

But all I asked is who was/is handsome. I can list men I consider attractive without having any inclination to sleep with them. I can also list beautiful women whom I have no desire to sleep with. And not because they are family members.

I call George Harrison ugly and people get all bent out of shape, yet the above post from chrisbo doesn't upset anybody? Incredible.

– Spiritwalker

To be fair this does go against the spirit of The Gretsch Pages. Threats of violence should not be tolerated.

I also remember the post that caused this friction and while it's possible it may have been an innocent question the way that post was worded was also against the spirit of The Gretsch Pages.

What? Not a single vote for ol' Conway Twitty yet?

– WB

I see your Conway Twitty and raise you a Malcom Young.

Malcolm is a heavy metal elf.

– Strummerson

As is Angus, but man, what they lack in height they make up for in volume.

Nick Heyward with peak-era Haircut 100, circa 1981-1982.

A good looking fellow who pioneered the optimal style combo of dual cashmere sweaters and 60s 6120-

I know what my mom's answer would be.

Hey Strum. How about we cuddle up. Love you my brother. I have absolutely no problem with a persons sexual orientation. Shit! live and let live and everybody needs the chance to be happy in their own skin.

And yes, I can see attractive men and notice it. There ain't nothing smoother than a good looking man. You just have got to know how to show it off. In my day there was a distinctive sound when I walked into a room, it was the sound of panties hitting the ground all around me. HA HA

Roddy gets my vote.

Register Sign in to join the conversation