Miscellaneous Rumbles

who is erasing all their posts?? this time?

T'aint I....

Actually, I hadn't noticed.

Then I noticed that this had come to the top, but it's 5 months old?

Is this a retroactive question?

Munman?

Hope you're well, Dude!

I erased "a" post yesterday but didn't bother going back in to re-add it. The joke I was posting wasn't funny enough, and the effort required was beyond my Saturday afternoon interest. If someone else is doing it, it's on them.

I never should have removed that "This post has been deleted" message.

Is this a retroactive question?

Munman?

Hope you're well, Dude!

– crowbone

I was just thinking of munman a week or so ago and wondering why we hadn’t heard from him in a long time. Anyone know what is going on with him? Is he well?

I was just thinking of munman a week or so ago and wondering why we hadn’t heard from him in a long time. Anyone know what is going on with him? Is he well?

– Ric12string

Very good question(s)...... Seems like he has not been here for quite a while. I have not seen him at recent Philly Guitar Shows -- he usually would be there on Saturdays.

Uncle Grumpy has been a little quiet, as well. Somebody send out an APB.

I heard this morning after posting earlier from someone that had been in contact with munman and he is reportedly well.

I saw him at Billy's a while back. He's doing well.

I don't even remember posting this 5 months ago... how did it get re-started? Apparently I was questioning someone else who got in a huff an stormed out back in September 2018...

Hell, even my "U MAD BRO?" meme fell off the post, it's so old.... So here's a suitable replacement.

Register Sign in to join the conversation