Miscellaneous Rumbles

Who else here is an Aussie?

Theres a few more too..

Asdy, Jose Valentino, Pistola Pete and some!

I'm here - both in person and in Australia. There are a few that I haven't seen here for a while.

Have any of you guys imported guitars from the states? I keep drooling over their Gretsch prices, and what with the comparative dollar at the moment my credit card gets itchy! :P

Mel Gibson born in New York USA

moved to Australia when 12 years old

I'm not but after learning about the food culture in Melbourne(from both my Aussie buddy and Anthony Bourdain's show) I might move there. Until then, I'll have to settle for my meat pies at the Tuck Shop in lower Manhattan and Wallabies vs. All Blacks games at The Australian on 38th St.

– davedee

– davedee

Yes, similar to this one.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii to Australian parents then moved back to her parents homeland of Australia -

I'm not, though I do know how to belch.

Thanks for compiling this list for us. Helps us keep track of you.

No worries mate. Not an Aussie but do like the Sheilas there

I think there must be a few operating undercover...

Right now it's about 7:30 PM on the east coast of the USA. What time is it on the east cost of Australia? I'm not sure how many time zone's that we have between us, and how many time zone's if any do you guys have down there?

Right now it's about 7:30 PM on the east coast of the USA. What time is it on the east cost of Australia? I'm not sure how many time zone's that we have between us, and how many time zone's if any do you guys have down there?

– chrisbo

– chrisbo

im not on the east coast per'se but in melborne when you posted it would of been 9:30 am tuesday.

Me too, pass the XXXX.

– CaughtInTheACT

Me too, pass the XXXX.

– CaughtInTheACT

Ha ha just gave yourself away as a fellow banana bender too :)

I used to know a guy with your name in Glady, any relation?

Register Sign in to join the conversation